PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS ON MOCA'S WEBSITE HERE: http://virginiamoca.org/6th-annual-house-blues-and-brews
Why we love this event?
- Enjoy casual camaraderie while listening to 2 fantastic bands
- One of the Best Parties in Virginia Beach Every Fall
- SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd, 1PM TO 5PM.
- General Admission Ticket INCLUDES Food & Live Entertainment - Beer and wine to be sold at the bar.
- VIP Admission Ticket includes 3 Drink Tickets, Food, Private VIP tent and food catered by Award Winning Atlantic Shores.
- Held on the front lawn of the beautiful Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), 22nd and Parks Avenue (7 blocks from the ocean).
- Some of the area’s most celebrated restaurants will come together to create autumn inspired stews and other morsels for you to taste while chefs compete for the “Best Stew ” award.
- A variety of craft beers as well as a selection of excellent wines will be served.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDES: Opening band More Perfect Jones Bluegrass Band and HEADLINER The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band: http://www.bigdamnband.com/
- WHRO's Paul Shugrue will be our guest emcee, The Virginian-Pilot Epicure, Lorraine Eaton will judge "Best Stew" and the new Face of Fox, Ty Lorenzo will remind folks to vote for their favorite stew for the first ever "People's Choice" award!
- Take in MOCA's fall exhibitions
- Do a little holiday shopping at our silent auction with items donated from the artists in this year's Boardwalk Art Show!
- All proceeds benefit MOCA’s exhibitions and education programs.