Know where to go!
Time: July 14, 2017 at 12pm to July 16, 2017 at 5pm
Location: Virginia Beach Convention Center
Street: 1000 19th St,
City/Town: Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Event Type: gem, and, jewelry, show
Organized By: VBnightlife.com
Latest Activity: Jul 3, 2017
Hours: Friday, Noon-6pm
Admission: $5.00 Adults
16 and under free when accompanied by an adult
This show features estate, classic, handcrafted and fashion jewelry made from a variety of metals, as well as a vast array of crystals, minerals and fossils. Jewelers and wire wrappers will be on site who can design, remount or repair jewelry. In addition, there will be a gemologist present at the Virginia Beach shows to do appraisals while you wait.
Vendors from across the country bring their merchandise to you:
• 14K and sterling silver, classic, contemporary and handmade jewelry
• Loose stones, beads and findings, pearls, mineral specimens, crystals, art jewelry
• Jewelers and wire wrappers who can design, remount and set stones and make repairs
• Display of rocks and minerals and demonstrations of lapidary arts by the two Gem and Mineral Societies of the area.
• Appraisals available on site
Cost: $4 with a $1 coupon here: http://www.vbhotdeals.com/deal/virginia-beach/1-off-gem-and-jewelry-show
For more information: www.treasuresoftheearth.com